Login to submit a proposal or access the reviewer panel
Welcome to the Hooper and Urdea Undergraduate Research Awards Submission Portal
Sign in by clicking on "Login with NET ID" and using your Louie login to submit your proposal
Application portal for spring 2020 will open on February 1, 2020.
Items to note:
- Proposals will be accepted for the Hooper and Urdea Undergraduate Research Awards from February 1 - March 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- To be fair to all applicants, no late submissions will be accepted. Additionally, your name and identifying details will not be provided to reviewers to ensure a completely blind and fair review process.
- You may log in to view/edit your proposal until March 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Once you enter your faculty mentor's name and email address and send the request, an email will automatically be sent requesting that they complete the letter of recommendation.
- Once your letter of recommendation has been submitted by your mentor, you will receive an email confirmation. You may also log in to check if the recommendation has been submitted. It is the student's responsibility to ensure the letter of recommendation is submitted by the March 1 deadline. It is recommended that you follow up with your mentor if it has not been completed by Feb 25.
- Award recipients will be announced the week of April 6, 2020.
- All applicants will be able to view feedback from the reviewers by logging in to the submission portal once the recipients are announced.
If you have any questions, please visit our website at nau.edu/hura or contact the Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Activity at email@example.com.